The TANGENT project is looking for stakeholders to join its forum. This is an Advisory Group counselling and supporting project activities.
What are the benefits?
- Networking opportunities across Europe
- Access to cutting-edge research on traffic operations
- Integrating the outputs and tools developed by TANGENT into their local policy
- Primary access to project results: Policy recommendations, replication guidelines and any other information produced to support cities’ transport development
- Travel expenses are covered
What are the duties?
The Advisory board meets once a year, around two working days (including preparation time, responding to surveys, meeting, networking dinner, site visit, etc.) The specific tasks are:
- Support the tasks’ development: providing requirements, reviewing objectives, providing help to overcome problems, etc.
- Contribute to the dissemination, exploitation and communication of the results, including providing input in the preparation of 4 thematic webinars
- Help identify market opportunities for the TANGENT results and the definition of new business models
- Ensure an external and independent view and feedback regarding the project’s progress and its results
If you want to join the TANGENT Forum, please complete the form below by 14/10:
- Funding: European Union Horizon 2020 Programme, Grant Agreement No 955273
- Budget: EUR 4.8 mn
- Duration: September 2021 – August 2024
- Partnership: Belgium, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
- Case studies’ cities: Lisbon, Great Manchester, Rennes, Athens